The answers to all the questions...
- ALL INCLUSIVE What does All Inclusive include? And how much I have to pay extra?
- The All Inclusive joins, to the half or full board, unlimited drinks (water, wine, beer and soft drinks) at the restaurant during the meals and beach service at the “Paguro Beach” – located in front of Milan Resort.
The cost of the All Inclusive is € 13,00 per day just for the first two paying adults (occupying the same room).
The All Inclusive treatment can be inserted or deleted until the check-in time! For this reason, we chose to keep separate cost: maximum flexibility and choice for our guests.
- BOOKING AND DEPOSIT What are the procedures to be able to book a stay at Milano Resort? Is it required a deposit to confirm the booking ? If I cancel the booking , will I lose my deposit?
- There are several ways to book a stay at Milano Resort:
- by sending an email to our email address email@example.com;
- by phone at (+39) 0541.344235 or by fax at (+39) 0541.344152;
- by website www.milanoresort.it/en
- by booking online.
Regardless of which method of booking, it will be offered always the best deal and the best internet rate. If will be published after your booking, a better offer, we will update immediately your rate to that of the new offer. Deposit is required upon the confirmation of the customer and can be paid in several ways: postal order, bank transfer, credit card. Deposit is never lost! You can cancel your reservation until a week before and recover it in a stay of equal duration, until next year.
- STRUCTURES What is the composition of Milano Resort?
- Milano Resort consists of three buildings, all very close to each other:
- Milano Hotel is a beachfront location. Here are the common services of the Resort: the restaurant overlooking the sea, the American bar open 24 hours on 24, the mini club activities and special theme nights;
- Milano Suite, 4 stars hotel quality, is located 20 meters from the sea and only separated from Milano Hotel just from the the car parking. Brand new, offers Junior Suites and Suites with all the amenities. Breakfast room, american bar, as well as a beautiful pool with 8 hydro-massage jets located on the top floor of Milano Suite Hotel and where there is also the ‘ American bar “Fruit & Flavour”;
- Milano Family Suite, our apartaments, is situated immediately behind the Milano Hotel, the ideal solution for those who want the independence of an apartment with hotel facilities (linen change and maid service, full board, entertainment, parties and much more).
Our private car parking combines the 3 structures.
- SEA VIEW ROOM Is it possible to have a Sea View Room?
- On this point, we like to be clear and transparent with our guests.
Milano Resort consists of 3 structures:
- Milano Hotel is located facing the sea.
- Milano Suite and Family Suite are not in front of the sea. Always communicating to the central building Milano Hotel through our private parking, they are located in the second line about 20 meters from the sea and they have around them other hotels and private homes.
We do not have beachfront rooms, but rooms with side sea view from the balcony.
In fact, although Milano Hotel is facing the sea, all the rooms are arranged on the right and on the left, so to see the sea youneed to go on the balcony of the room; this is for Rooms Bellaria, Gallipoli and Maratea.
All other rooms have no sea view.
- CATALOG Can you receive a catalog of Milano Resort?
- Yes, of course, we have also a digital version that can be sent by e-mail.
Ask us, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PARKING Has got Milano Resort a private parking?
- Sure! We have 2 parking spaces and we guarantee it to all customers.
One (all year), is located right between the Hotel Milano, Milano Suite and Milano Family Suite; the second parking is located 800 meters from the Resort (available from June to late August).
You can arrive to Milano Resort , make your check-in and we willl take care of your car!
- CHILDREN Which kind of facilities are there in the room for the kids? Is there a corner for meals?
- Children are very important guests at Milano Resort and for them there are many facilities: cradles, cots, cot sides, trays, reducers and securely attached toilet.
Car seats, booster chairs, cutlery and baby bibs, ensure mothers everything you need for the table of their children.
The Chef will spoil them preparing creams, soups, vegetable broths over to a special buffet for baby with baby food mixed, extra virgin olive oil, parmesan cheese and fresh cheeses! Mothers, however, is at your disposal the Baby buffet for lunch from 12.00 pm and for dinner from 19.00.
- ENTERTAINMENT FOR CHILDREN Is there in Milano Resort entertainment service for children?
- At Milano Resort fun for the little ones is guaranteed! Giada, the entertainer, organizes for them, in a room at Milano Hotel, every day (except Sunday) from 13.00 to 14.30 and from 20.00 to 21.30: baby face painting, creative workshops, parades and much more (the service is active from the first week of June, until the last of August).
And to the Paguro Beach, the agreed beach, from 9.30 to11.30 and from 16.00 to 18.00 games and dance with our entertainers.
- PEDRIATIC CARE If my child is sick?
- If your child becomes ill, our pediatrician is at your disposal (on request, surcharge).
In addition, from 8.00 to 20.00 is also available surgery “Early Intervention” in the center of Bellaria 5 minutes from Milano Resort. Close to the Resort also well-stocked pharmacy and a supermarket.
- DEALS HOTEL Can I find always special offers to spend holiday at Milano Resort?
- Any time you make a reservation, we guarantee you the best internet rate, always corresponding to your demands!
Remember! Book in advance guarantees anyway the best offers. Find out all the deals at https://www.milanoresort.it/en/offers.html
- HYDROMASSAGE – POOL Can you use the pool for free?
- The hydromassage pool is included in the price of Maratea Room, Junior Suites and Suites.
Even the guests in the other room types want to spend some time relaxing in the bubbles, they can enjoy the hydromassage pool by paying a € 8.00 ticket that includes the entrance several times during the same day and a drink to enjoy n relaxing.
- SERVICE DESK Can I book excursions at the hotel, parks tickets, guided tours, etc.?
- Our guests do not need to go to the agency to book tours, tickets to theme parks, guides.
The secretariat of Milan Resort will book the tickets for youand you can recive them directly at the reception of the hotel.
- CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT From what time is the room available? And what time I have to vacate it the day of departure?
- The room, the day of arrival, is available from 12:00, while the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by 10:00 am.
Maximum availability to leave the rooms beyond 10.00 am on the day of departure, if there are no arrivals at the same time.
- WI-FI SERVICE Is it available Wi-Fi service at Milano Resort?
- Yes, of course, the service is available in the Resort, in each point.
You can make a registration directly from your device, or ask for the access code at the reception of the hotel.
- PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES Are there architectural barriers in Milan Resort?
- No. At Milano Resort, the elevators are up to standard, you can easily reach the breakfast room / restaurant and about rooms, having different types of, we propose always the one that suits your needs.
- POSITION It it true that the beach is practically in front of the hotel?
- It ‘s true!
Small clarification: Milano Hotel is beachfront, Milano Suite and Milano Family Suite are 20 meters from the sea.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS AT DEPARTURE What about if I forget something in hotel?
- The objects we find out after your departure, can be sent to you with home delivery. It is requiredonly the cost of dispatch, otherwise you can send a courier directly to our hotel. We don’t keep deposits in the long-term in hotel, but the possible finding must be requested within 2 days from the departure.
- INSURE YOUR HOLIDAY Can I insure my stay?
- Yes of course, by booking your holiday, you have time until 24:00 of the day following the confirmation, to add an Holiday Insurance. You have the possibility to ensure only the deposit or the total amount of your stay.
We have chosen for you Booking Protection by Allianz Global Assistance for the clarity, the flexibility and the professionalism it assures protecting your holiday in case of cancellation and not only.
- PEOPLE WITH PARTICULAR FOOD NEEDS I follow a diet, are there any problems?
- When you book tell us if you have some foodneed and we will do all the possible to satisfy each of your needs.
- ANIMALS ALLOWED Are animals welcome in the hotel?
- The 4-legged friends are welcomed at the Milano Resort, we welcome them with a smile and a nice gift. They have access to all areas of the Resort except for the restaurant / breakfast room. A small fee of € 5,00 per day is required to always find the room tidy and clean. They will be welcome guests also in a part of the beach of Paguro Beach, equipped just for them.
- SPORT ACTIVITY/FITNESS May I benefit from a gym or a place where to do sport?
- You can do sport activity for free…. we operate under a special agreement with the best gym in Igea Marina, Gelso Sport Center.
- FREE BICYCLES Is it possible to rent bicycles?
- We make bicycles, with and without baby seats, available free, to go around calmly on your own or with your family. We give also free helmets and baskets for the ride.
- BOOKING PROCEDURE How can I book my stay?
- You can phone to +39 0541 344235 and ask for the availability, otherwise you can send an e-mail to email@example.com (la responsabile for your holidays) or you can book directly on our website, always up-to-date with the last offers. (Do you see the heart up on the right? Type the dates up on the right and create your favourite holiday!)
- FURTHER INFORMATION/QUESTIONS And if I want more information?
- If you have further questions, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to +39 0541 344235! We will happy to answer each of your requests.
- LOCATION How can I find the Milano Resort?
Lungomare C. Colombo, 40
Bellaria-Igea Marina (RN)